THE TOP TEN LIST!!!

on Wednesday 21 July 2010
According to my blogger dashboard, this post right here is the 100th post.

As always, it's good to recall back the reasons why I write here at all. I'm not sure if there's any real following at all, honestly. Therefore, just to satisfy those who do read my blog..

... it calls for...

THE TOP TEN LIST OF REASONS WHY PEOPLE READ MY BLOG


10. You've seen me before. You know you want a piece of that hot stuff.

9. You have no idea how to exit from your Firefox or I.E. browser ever since you visited my blog for the very first time.

8. English and teaching is of interest to you because you're probably very good in English but you have NO idea if you are or are not good in teaching.

7. You are addicted to THE TOP TEN LIST

6. You want to know if this Chinese dude would soon crack and one day post the blog entry of Planning a Murder and Making It Look Like an Accident.

5. You realised that reading the education section of The Star or NST isn't your trusted, unfiltered, badgering, fun-filled, and insightful source of information about the education system of Malaysia.

4. You love how students that I write about remind yourself of your ol' dumbass self.

3. You love how the teachers that I write about remind you to rethink about your future plans of having children and sending them to public schools.

2. You don't want children, you never went to public schools, never wore Pallas Jazz shoes, never ever plan to go near children, have no idea what students look like and have no idea that they wear corduroy outfits, had teachers who suck your toes and place altars of you in their homes which makes whatever that I write here completely flabbergasting to you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.. and
.
.
.
.
.
#1~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
You love the fact that you don't have to be a teacher to experience all the shit that I'm telling you right now.

*insert big-band jazzy ending with lots of paper shredded confetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment