THE TOP TEN LIST!

on Thursday 4 February 2010
I realised, I keep coming up with so many different ideas of the top ten list when I read my students' work. It really is amazing how sometimes ideas can become really interesting and how grammatical errors can cause the semantics to swing around like a curve ball....

Background:
They are telling me how their parents/siblings/family members have inspired them to become successful. In between, telling me their actions, hopes, dreams, and what their parents/siblings/family members have done to inspire them so.

.
.
.
.*drum rolls...

.
.
THE TOP TEN LIST OF THINGS THAT THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS DID TO MAKE THEIR LIVES BETTER
                                                                        ... unedited as always

#10
My parents is important to choose my friends I go out with.

#9
My parents take care of my sleep, eat, drink, bed, and others.

#8
My parents watch me from infant until become now like a bigger children.

#7
I want to thank my mother for having me in her womb for 9 months, 10 days. She sacrificed her day on the 21.10.1993 to let me out.

#6
My father takes care of me very much with all the help from my mother.

#5
She (referring to the mother) is the best. I love how she give birth to me and keep me in her womb for 9 months.

#4
I love my brother. He is take care of me which is why I love him. I love him not because I like love him but because he is my brother type of love.

#3
My parents is my love of my life. I wish to succeed in my life so I can keep them.

#2
My father is my best hero. He is so best that I can talk about anything to him besides about me have boyfriend, about my studies, housework, about my friends, and many more.
.
.
.
.
.and.... *timpani rolling...
.
.
.
#1
.
.
.
.
My father and mother is best because all my life since I was a children, they contain me with a house.

*insert big band jazzy ending with fireworks and cha-cha girls dancing

0 comments:

Post a Comment