Forgiveness

on Monday 22 February 2010
I cannot accept someone telling me that I have to reduce something or change in my teaching strategies. I mean, of course it is acceptable to have some form of constructive criticism but it just doesn't change the fact that I'm a stubborn pig-headed jerk that just wants thing my way.

Or the highway.

If I have to admit something, it is the fact that I can get quite dogmatic, egocentric, narcissistic and egomaniacal at times. I can't stand having things a different way; even if it is in the spirit of improving my present situation. It sometimes becomes counter-productive and I end up doing a lot more just to get things my way.

Bear with me my dear students. I don't mean to be mean. It's just that,

I'm completely hopeless in my emotional quotient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment