THE TOP TEN LIST!!!

on Wednesday 5 January 2011
This year's first top ten list is courtesy of my wonderful form 5 class.

Wonderful.


Since it was the first topic of the year, I was doing something light related to the topic Reaching for the Stars.


They have to imagine they have Bill Gates fortune worth USD50 billion and write out the things they would do with the money and how much was the estimated cost of it.... here goes:

THE TOP TEN LIST OF THINGS THEY WILL DO IF THEY WERE A BILLIONAIRE
                                                                      .... and the costs...


10. I will give money to my perents. USD 10 000

9. I will go to China for enjoy. USD 150 000

8. I will invest in seafood restaurant. USD 5 million

7. I will keep safe in bank. USD 2 billion

6. I will give money to my couple. USD10 000

5. I will buy a car and a home. USD 70

4. I will buy 4 RXZ, 1 Mazda RX8, 1 Nissan GTR, 1 Ferrari Turbo. USD 5 million<---guess the gender

3. I will give money to my couple for honeymon. USD 100

2. I will give money for marry my sweetheart. USD 15 million <-- guess the gender
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.and....
.
.
.
.
.#1!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
I will buy a car and house. USD 30 000 billion

*insert big band jazzy ending with lots of confetti and USD 100 bills

0 comments:

Post a Comment