In the eve of battle

on Sunday 2 January 2011
Tomorrow will be the first day of my sophomore year as a teacher.

Am I geared up? You could say that... I've made sure that I packed my weapons and utility bag to hop into the battlefield once more. I'm not going to play the same game nor am I going to layout the same strategy plan. 

It's going to be different this year.

I don't want to go on doing or hoping for the same things again and again. It's just not right. I wouldn't even go to someone's party if that person was just doing the same shit again and again every year round. I want to make sure I don't get stuck. It's so easy to get stuck... trust me, you can become too complacent with the way things are.

I'm not going to become that guy who just became a teacher and went in and out of the class without getting anywhere... I'm inspired to do more. I WILL do more. I can't word it in the right way yet nor can I explain what I mean by that... all I know is... it'll be different this year.

Different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment