THE TOP TEN LIST!

on Thursday 28 January 2010
One of the topics that my students just absolutely loveeeeee to talk about is marriage. To feed their marital desires, I of course force them to plan out their future wedding!

You should see the look on their faces when I said "OK class, now, plan your future wedding,"

*GAAASSSPPPPPPPPPPP *OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH *HUHHHHHHHHHHHH?????

When such an interesting topic comes along, of course there's always...

*drum rolls....

THE TOP TEN LIST OF THINGS THEY WILL DO IN THEIR WEDDING
                                                      ... raw and unedited as always (please, mind the grammar)


#10
My wedding theme will be green, blue, red, pink, gold, and some other decorations everywhere.

#9
I want my wedding to have 900 guests from my kampung. *extra from the same person = My wedding is in isolated island. (now add up the 2 sentences!)

#8
For the wedding 'hantaran', we have get many trays and I want to give him trays as well.

#7
I will sit side by side with my future wife to show off to other all people that my wife and I is completed. (my wife and I.... very good usage)

#6
My wedding 'hantaran' is very-very up, must be at least RM11,111,111,111. - Personally, I think she was still in the clouds when she was penning down the 1's.

#5
For the 'persandingan', my wife and I is sitting down side by side together to show off us couple is very beautiful for this year.

#4
I want to 'tingkuang' so to let my husband family know I is also join their family.

#3
I want golden finger ring for my wedding.

#2

I want to go to 'merisik' to find out if the woman is already owned by another human boy.

.
.
.
.
and...
.
.
.
.
#1
.
.
.*timpani rolling...
.
.
.
.
I want my many guest go to the mosque see my husband speak out the 'akad nikah' (wedding curse).

*insert big-band jazzy ending with lots of rice confetti ala-wedding style

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second one... Makes me wonder what if the woman is owned by a non-human.... Hahahaha... XD
Btw, what is "tingkuang"?

Government Agent said...

hahaha... apparently 'tingkuang' is the custom where the women go to the men's house to reciprocrate with another wedding ceremony.

Government Agent said...

Oh my... there's a new one that just popped up that I think is definitely a contender for either #2 or #1....


"I will wed with my future wife peacefully,"


AHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... the joy of being an English teacher *wipes tears

Anonymous said...

wed the future wife peacefully?! hahahaha...gosh.

darling.

Post a Comment