THE TOP TEN LIST!!!

on Tuesday 29 June 2010
Well... I told my form 5 kids that back when I was a kid.. I used to dream about being a monster truck driver.

That's right. A monster truck driver.

So, I told them that when we were all small, we never feared dreaming BIG. As we start to mature, a lot of us tend to think small. So, I told them that it was OK to be unconventional and different. In the pursuit of your dreams or ideas, it is OK to be daring enough to say that YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Hence...

 THE TOP TEN LIST OF JOBS THEY WANT TO DO AFTER FORM 5

                                                           ... unedited as always
#10 Pro skateboarder

#9 I want to become a pirate! tapi tak bunuh orang.

#8 Ratu Cantik Fillipina

#7 Buat muka Hagemaru untuk semua orang.

#6 uses costum Mickey Mouse and dance at shopping mall.

#5 Patung Barbie yang comel dan wujud.

#4 I want to become a first man penyembur haiwan ternakan yang paling sihat.

#3 I want to be teaching a monkey tree.

#2 I want to become a model man baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... and
.
.
.
.
.
.
#1
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mengintai cicak

*insert big band jazzy ending with the beautiful song Melangkah Megah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment