THE TOP TEN LIST!!!

on Thursday 24 June 2010
There's something about presentations that scare the hell out of people. I think the fact that you're in front, especially if a teacher is watching and analysing every movement of yours makes one person babble the funniest things.

THE TOP TEN LIST OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS KIDS TALK ABOUT TRAVELLING

10. I want to go to see the Dubai in India.
  
9. Student A: I want to see the many animal species in Africa.
    Student B: How many species there at Africa?
    Student A: 20 000
    Me: *Gasp. Hmmm... I don't think so... but I think he wanted to ask how many species do YOU tend to see there?
    Student A: Oh... 2000

8. I want to go to Australia. What I want to do there is to can touch the water.

7. I want to go to Mount Everest in India.

6. Hmmm.. Haha... Hmmmm... hahaha... Hmmmm.. hahaha... I want... I don't know

5. We go to the seafood restaurant in Tanjung Aru. We spend about RM1500.

4. We went to the India factory to buy the original saree. Is RM25.

3. The best is go to Japan and take plane to Horishima.

2. That Japan we arrive, then we take a boat to the city.

.
.
.
.
.
...and...

.
.
.
.
#1
.
.
.
.
.
1. In Japan, we go to the musuem to see the animals. EH!!! No... zoo ka?

*insert big band jazzy ending with lots of elephants trumpeting

0 comments:

Post a Comment