THE TOP TEN LIST!!!

on Tuesday 28 September 2010
This month was all about the festive celebration of the Muslim's Hari Raya. It's a really big occasion no matter where you are in Malaysia. Trust me, the number of open houses you will go to is proof of the grandeur of this festival.

So important; my class had a version of it

Being the usual prying and nosy teacher, I tell my students to write about their celebrations.... which of course leads to....

THE TOP TEN THINGS THEY WROTE ABOUT THEIR HARI RAYA

10. My kampung is come by all family during the 1 syawal.

9. My hari raya is the eat eat eat only.

8. My hari raya I watch TV only. I am boring.

7. I eat biskut bangkit, kuih, ketupat, chicken and a lot of eating time.

6. I steal RM1 from each family's prepaid to my phone and SMS my friends very much.

5. I'm very much happy because for visit a house, the tuan rumah give me RM5.

4. I have not so many ang pau this year.

3. I have many housekeeping to do in the kitchen.

2. I talk at my cousin the whole night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... and...
.
.
.
.
.
#1
.
.
.
.
.
.
I shake my mother and father and apologise.

*insert big band jazzy ending with sounds of meriam buluh shooting every now and then

0 comments:

Post a Comment